Berkshire Location - Close to Bracknell, Slough and Woking
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to cut down your commute and work closer to home, working for a friendly and growing accountancy practice?
Are you a newly qualified Accountant who wants to manage an exciting portfolio of clients, ranging from small local businesses to larger international companies?
Are you looking to join a firm with a strong history of growth, year on year?
Having met with this impressive Berkshire based accountancy practice, I have been instructed to assist with the recruitment of an Accounts Senior. This is the perfect Accounts Senior opportunity for someone living around Bracknell, Slough and Woking or surrounding areas as there is parking and a train station close by.
The Accounts Senior role sits within the growing Accounts, Audit, and Tax (general practice) team, and they are looking for a newly qualified Accounts Senior due to company growth and recent business wins. Aside from the gratifying and varied role, there are many reasons to work for this firm including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days
- Great career progression prospects
- A contributory group pension scheme
- Group rates on private healthcare
- Collaborative and friendly office culture in brand new offices
- Flexible working with core hours of 9.30-4.30
Your job as an Accounts Senior will consist of:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients across a range of sectors including property and property-related industries; surveyors, architects, estate agents with turnovers up to £15m
- Audits engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Corporate tax
- Ad hoc management accounts
- Supervising the work of junior team members and assisting in training
The successful Accounts Senior will be/ have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or Finalists
- UK based accountancy practice experience
- Experience in preparation and execution of audit and accounts engagements
Having worked with this Accountancy practice on their recruiting needs for many years, I am keen to find an ACA/ACCA newly qualified Accounts Senior or General Practice Accountant looking to progress within their career.
Interviews are happening ASAP so contact me on Jordanne.email@example.com or 0207 269 6253 for more information today