£41000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
13 days ago
05 February 2022
I am actively recruiting an ACA or ACCA Qualified Account Senior for a 5 Director firm in Harrow. This exciting role, offers great work-life balance with a minimum of 2 days in the office and the remainder of week can be remote working!
The Accounts Senior salary is dependent on experience and ranges from £40k-£45k, with a number of benefits on top!
Accounts Senior Benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Work from Home
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Commission for new client introduction
- Commission for new employee introduction
- Study Support for Professional Exams
- Access to an Independent Financial Advisor
- Buy and sell up to 5 holidays per holiday year
- Reward and Recognition Programmes
- Quarterly Staff Events including the now customary annual Quiz
- Office drinks every first Wednesday of the month.
- Dress Down Fridays
- Social activities outside office hours
This 5 Director, reputable accountancy practice is experiencing organic growth across all service lines, as such they are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior, with a minimum of 3 years' UK accountancy practice experience. They have an impressive and varied client base including property, construction, retail, estate agents, mobile home parks, car dealerships recruitment companies and more. Clients range in size with turnovers from £50k and rising to £200m, reporting in line with FRS102!
Accounts Senior Responsibilities.
- Managing a varied portfolio of around 50 clients
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts for corporate clients, LLPs, Ltd companies
- Reviewing Bookkeeping
- Training and supervision of junior team members
- Use of cloud-based software and CCH
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- ACA, CA or ACCA qualified
- Recent UK accountancy practice experience
- Portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a progressive firm in Harrow.
Accounts Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Accounts Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0204 549 9944 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.