City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
8 months ago
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £40,000 + Benefits
- Would you like to work in a highly reputable Top 50 Chartered Accountancy Practice?
- Do you want to join a company where work-life balance is valued as much as career progression?
What is great about this Accounts Senior role:
- A well-established highly reputable company with continuous growth over the years
- You will work on a portfolio of clients from diverse and exciting industries including Music and Entertainment, Restaurants, Hotels & Travel, Media, Advertising & Design and more
- Having established offices worldwide, the company can transfer staff to locations such as New York, South Africa and Australia
- Bright and modern offices with excellent transportation links via Central and Jubilee lines
- Close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with many social events organised throughout the year
As an Accounts Senior, you will be:
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns and EC sales lists for manager review
- Supervising junior staff and reviewing their work
- Functioning as a key point of contact for external and internal clients
To succeed within this Accounts Senior role, you need to:
- Have experience in a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge on new UK GAAP (FRS 102)
- Excellent IT skills (Sage, QuickBooks and CaseWare software are a bonus)
If you want to dress for your diary and rub shoulders with the biggest names in the music industry and leave that corporate office environment behind you, send me your CV today!
0207 269 6363
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.