£38000 - £45000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
£35,000 - £45,000
Are you looking to join a local firm with an exciting client base and fast progression?
Are you qualified for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you want flexible working opportunities?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading 5 Director accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts Senior.
Their clients are diverse and vary across many sectors including estate agents, mobile home parks, group accounts, car dealerships recruitment consultants and more. Clients range in size with turnovers from £50k and rising to £200m
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Commission for Introduction of new clients to the business
- Study Support for Professional Exams
- 20 Days holiday + Buy and sell up to 5 holidays
- Flexible working
- Quarterly Staff Events
- Dress Down Fridays
Accounts Senior Responsibilities
- The split of work is 75% accounts and 25% audit
- Prepare larger non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review directly by a director
- Manage smaller less complex audit assignments
- Carry out ad hoc Audit tasks by themselves (e.g. stock counts, client money audits etc.)
- Review VAT Returns for clients
- Assist Client managers on larger more complex accounts and audit assignment
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients
Interviews are taking place this week, so I would like to hear back from ACA or ACCA studiers with good accountancy knowledge, client-facing skills and people who are able to hit the ground running.
If you are ACA/ ACCA part qualified and are looking for a firm that offers continuous training and full study support apply today! This is a great Accounts Senior opportunity that will not be around for long if you are seeking the next step in your career or are looking for a stepping stone into industry do not hesitate to get in touch. Call/email Kate Green on email@example.com or 0207 269 6363
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.