7 months ago
This Accounts Senior position, based within the heart of Winchester, is ideal for an accountant seeking a step up within their career to a Top 20 practice. With a diverse range of international and UK-based clients, this role will be extremely varied and give you the opportunity to build your own portfolio.
What is great about this Accounts Senior role:
- A well-established highly reputable company with continuous growth over the years
- You will work on a portfolio of clients from diverse and exciting industries including Music and Entertainment, Restaurants, Hotels & Travel, Media, Advertising & Design and more
- Having established offices worldwide, the company can transfer staff to locations such as the US and Nordics
- Bright and modern offices with excellent transportation links and parking
- Close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with many social events organised throughout the year
As an Accounts Senior, you will be:
- Preparing statutory and ad hoc management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns and EC sales lists for manager review
- Supervising junior staff and reviewing their work
- Functioning as a key point of contact for external and internal clients
To succeed within this Accounts Senior role you need to:
- Have experience in a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge on new UK GAAP (FRS 102)
- Excellent IT skills (Sage, Quickbooks and Caseware software are a bonus)
If you want to dress for your diary and work with an exciting portfolio of clients, send me your CV today!
0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.