£38000 - £42000 per annum
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join one of the leading Accountancy Firms in the region. This impressive accountancy practice is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their ever-growing team, a team who has achieved double-digit growth since 2014. They require an ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Accountant to join their expanding business services team.
- Flexible Working
- Work from home opportunities on ad hoc basis
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
Your role as a Senior Accountant will include working with an exciting financial services client base, including hedge fund managers, private equity firms, broker-dealers and more. There are many exciting aspects of this role including:
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Posting of primary accounting entries, payroll journals & nominal journals
- Preparing VAT returns and VAT working
- Liaising with other departments to provide technical advice
- Overseeing year-end processes in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS
The firm recognises and rewards hard work, demonstrated by the recognition scheme they have established, where people are nominated on a monthly basis with chance to win various prizes.
With high interest in this Senior Accountant role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today!
You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6353 or email Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.