City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Accounts Senior (Statutory and Management Accounts)
£40,000 - £45,000
Have you got previous experience across statutory and management accounts?
Would you like to work with a varied portfolio of clients including hospitality and media?
Are you ACA / ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified and seeking a step up within your accounting career?
This award-winning, mid-tier accountancy practice based in central London are seeking an Accounts Senior to join their established audit and accounts team. Based in the West End, there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants near by making this the ideal opportunity for someone seeking the buzz of City life. The firm is well-known for its young and vibrant culture, as well as its excellent staff retention history!
With continuous training and support, this Accounts Senior opportunity will give you all the skills you need to progress within your professional career.
- They have an excellent work-life balance, with employee well-being of high importance!
- Around 70 staff overall, with around 30 in the audit and accounts team
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunities to get hands-on with non-audit and accounts work. For example, marketing and business development
- Many of the Managers trained with the firm, proving their good staff retention rate
- Regular exciting social events and firm-wide activities (currently virtual)
Your role as an Accounts Senior:
- Mixture of statutory and management accounts
- Working with a mixed portfolio of clients including: hospitality & leisure, charities, media, real estate and international clients
- Mentor and review the work of Junior team members
- Act as a main point of contact for your portfolio
- Occasional VAT and payroll
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA or ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant who is seeking a new role within a supportive environment where you genuinely can progress. This role is unique with its emphasis on people and culture so if you would like to find out more or apply, do not hesitate!
Previous experience working within a UK-based accountancy practice is essential!
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance recruitment via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.