Richmond upon Thames, London
Kate Bramwell Green
22 days ago
30 April 2021
This impressive close-knit accountancy practice has a rich history and an exciting and loyal client base. With clients based in locations from Russia to Romania, the client exposure you will receive will be sure to challenge you technically and offer you an exciting and gratifying Semi Senior Accountant / Accountant role.
Not only will this Semi Senior Accountant or Senior Accountant role allow you to prepare statutory accounts for a diverse client base, but you will develop specialist tax knowledge, both at the personal income tax level and corporate tax too.
What is great about this Semi Senior Accountant or Senior Accountant role?
- South West London location
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Study Support - Will Consider QBE
- Office Based Role
Semi Senior or Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Clients vary across sector including property telecommunications, solicitors, oil and gas, travel agents with turnovers up to £20m
- Reporting in line with FRS102, FRS105 and IRFS
- Preparation of company accounts, corporation tax computation and form CT600
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts.
- Preparation of tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HMRC
- Running monthly payrolls, dealing with joiners, leavers, pay rises, bonuses, end of year submissions, auto enrolment and completion of form P11D's.
- Preparing clients' VAT Returns
- Use of Sage AP Quickbooks and Xero
Semi Senior or Senior Accountant Interview Process:
- First stage interviews are taking place over zoom ASAP
- Second Stage practical tests will take place in the office
Semi Senior or Senior Accountant Next Steps:
If you are looking to brighten up your accounting career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts Senior or Semi Senior position, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Accounts Senior or Semi Senior position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.