North London, London
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
I am actively recruiting an Accounts Senior for a 4 Partner firm with around 40 employees for an established accountancy practice based in North London.
What is great about this Accounts Senior role?
- Prime Finchley Location
- Parking close to the office
- Salary of £38k-£45k DOE
- Blended Working / Home and Office Based
- Exciting and varied clients including property, retail, technology and manufacturing
- Clients range is size up to £20m
What will this Accounts Senior role entail?
- Preparing year-end accounts in line with FRS102
- Preparing corporate tax returns
- Opportunity to be involved in audit engagements from planning to completion
What will you need to succeed in this Accounts Senior role?
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- 3-5 years' UK practice experience
- Experience working with OMB and SME clients
This is an exciting opportunity working for an independent firm in North London with a truly diverse client base. To apply for this exciting Accounts Senior role, contract Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.