£40000 - £48000 per annum
about 2 months ago
£40,000 - £48,000
The audit and accounts market is a busy place at the moment and we are representing an excellent, Top 50 firm based in London that is keen to grow its Accounts and Business Services team.
They are looking for a forward-thinking, qualified Accountant that is potentially looking to move to a slightly smaller firm to gain excellent work-life balance, a bright future in finance and be impressively rewarded.
Sound like something you would be interested in?
What you will be doing as the Accounts Senior
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Prepare financial statements and year-end accounts for the client base
- Preparing VAT returns, tax returns and liaising with HMRC when required
- Supervising the more junior members of the team, assisting with any questions and queries
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships
Why this firm?
- They have an excellent work/life balance, working from home when needed to
- The firm have won awards for their stunning client work
- You will have a broad range of top clients to work on, from a range of sectors, including sports, property, retail and manufacturing to name a few
- They have a clear path for progression laid out to you from day 1
- You can shadow Partners - learn from them and have full access to them
- They are a social bunch! Summer and Christmas parties, away days and a real sociable family feel amongst the firm
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified (or a finalist, close to completing)
- You will have experience in the above, including financial statement prep, year-end processes, VAT processing and basic tax work
- Progressive mindset and interested in pushing your career forward
- You should be an excellent listener and will be able to liaise and communicate well with the client base
My client is keen for the Accounts Senior interviews to start next week, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.