£38000 - £42000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Guildford (Majority from home)
£38,000 - £42,000
Our client has had a successful year and due to them winning a huge amount of business, they are now looking to bring in an Accounts Senior to the team in Guildford. This role will be highly flexible and the majority of the 35 hour working week can be spent from home.
The client base that you will be working on varies, one week you could be working on a large technology company, the next an entrepreneurial sole trader that has set up a new business. As well as UK clients, the firm we are working with service clients from USA, Europe and Australia.
You will provide an advisory service to your clients, which will include financial accounts, management accounts and bookkeeping. You will prepare monthly management accounts, including posting journals of accruals and prepayments. There will be an element of preparing VAT returns and you will work closely with the Partners to provide a service second to none to the client.
Details of the role
- Salary between £38,000 - £42,000
- 35-hour working week, based mainly from home (or office if you prefer)
- Accounts focused role - ideally you will be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Client uses CCH and Xero software
- Easy access via train or bus, affordable parking
- Reporting into Partner level
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience
- It would be beneficial if you had experience of CCH and Xero (not essential)
- Experience of preparing management accounts, VAT returns and preparing financial accounts
- Come across well in person, be able to liaise with stakeholders across all levels
If you are interested in applying, the client is looking to interview ASAP, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.