South West London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
18 days ago
04 November 2020
Semi Senior Accountant or Senior Accountant
South West London
£30,000 - £40,000
Study Support - Will Consider QBE
Office Based Role
Are you looking to work locally in South West London?
Are you studying for your ACCA or are you qualified by experience?
Do you want to work with international clients?
This impressive close-knit accountancy practice has a rich history and an exciting and loyal client base. With clients based in locations from Russia to Romania, the client exposure you will receive will be sure to challenge you technically and offer you an exciting and gratifying Semi Senior Accountant / Accountant role.
Not only will this Semi Senior Accountant or Senior Accountant role allow to prepare statutory accounts for a diverse client base, but you will develop specialist tax knowledge, both at the personal income tax level and also at the corporate tax level.
Semi Senior or Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Clients vary across sector including property telecommunications, solicitors, oil and gas, travel agents with turnovers up to £20m
- Reporting in line with FRS102, FRS105 and IRFS
- Preparation of company accounts, corporation tax computation and form CT600,
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts.
- Preparation of tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HM Revenue & Customs
- Preparing clients' VAT Returns
- Use of Sage AP Quickbooks and Xero
Semi Senior or Senior Accountant Requirement:
- 2 years' accountancy practice experience
- ACCA studying or qualified by experience
- Ability to commute to South West London Easily
- Statutory accounts experience
Semi Senior or Senior Accountant Interview Process:
- First stage interviews are taking place over zoom ASAP
- Second Stage practical tests will take place in the office
Semi Senior or Senior Accountant Next Steps:
To apply for this exciting Semi Senior Accountant or Senior Accountant - please email/call firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.