£38000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Accounts Senior - Business Services
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Up to £45k + Fantastic Benefits
Are your ACCA or ACA qualified or awaiting your final results?
Do you have knowledge of cloud accounting packages, including Xero and Quickbooks?
Are you experienced in the review of management accounts?
This top 10 accountancy practice, in Reading, are seeking an Accounts Senior to join their team and deliver all aspects of client accounting operations to there growing client base. After significant growth, this opportunity is ideal for an Accountant who is seeking professional and personal growth with a clear career path in place.
With a great central Reading location, this opportunity is perfect for those coming in from wider Berkshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire and West London.
Your role as an Accounts Senior:
- Production and review of timely and accurate information relating to financial information of clients
- Ensure that all project deliverables for a client are being met in line with agreed timetables
- Oversee team and ensure adequate resourcing in order to meet said deliverables
- Acting as the main contact point for their client, dealing with issues, responding to client requests and building strong working relationships
What's great about this Top 10 firm:
- Opportunity for international secondments
- Great salary and benefits package
- Clear cut career progression with lots of opportunity to progress
- Exciting social events, including virtual ones whilst working from home - including, quiz nights and bingo
- 25 days holiday and TOIL for overtime worked
What you'll need to become an Accounts Senior:
- ACA or ACCA qualification with 3+ years experience working in a UK based accountancy practice
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
This Accounts Senior position is brand new and offers unrivalled progression! If you would like to find out more or apply for this role please contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.