£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + study support
Kate Bramwell Green
12 days ago
04 November 2021
I am actively recruiting for an Accounts Senior Associate or Associate role within the Outsourcing division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.80 staff. You will joining a super outgoing team in modern offices - offering hybrid office and remote working.
What can you expect from this Accounts Senior Associate or Associate role;
- £30k-£35k + study support
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- 22 days leave rising by 1 additional day
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym membership
What is great about this Accounts Senior Associate or Associate role?
- You will also be working with a wide range of clients, from large corporates, investors in the world of film and media, to smaller owner/manager businesses
- Processing of monthly management accounts
- Processing and reviewing VAT returns
- Processing monthly Valuations
- Processing Quarterly bank reporting (management accounts for banks)
What will you need to be successful in these Accounts Senior Associate or Associate role?
- Bookkeeping / Management accounting experience in a UK accountancy firm
- At least 1-2 years' experience working in an accountancy/financial services firm
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA
Core Office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. They have numerous flexible benefits, so you can buy or sell 3 days holiday and you get your birthday off too. After successful probation you get BUPA private medical.
If you are studying for your ACA or ACCA and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts/Outsourcing Senior position, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call +44 (0)204 549 9944 to discuss the Accounts/Outsourcing Senior position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.