Accounts Senior - Colchester
Up to £35,000 + benefits
- Do you want to work in a forward-thinking firm, which uses modern accounting practices, through implementation of cloud accounting software?
- Are you an Accounts Senior, looking to progress your career in a friendly and down to earth firm?
There is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA Qualified or a finalist Accounts Senior, who is looking to broaden their accounting experience and join a firm with clear progression route and numerous opportunities to advance your career.
As the Accounts Senior, you will be exposed to a range of industries and clients. The firm operates in various sectors including agriculture, charity & not for profit, leisure and hospitality, technology, education and more!
The Accounts Senior will be:
- Preparing financial accounts from a trial balance or from incomplete records
- Preparing management accounts for clients
- Assisting with tax compliance work including personal tax returns and VAT returns
- Communicating with clients and ensuring their expectations are met
- Supervising juniors and reviewing their work
The successful Accounts Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have experience in preparing statutory and management accounts
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be confident and demonstrate proactive attitude
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place asap, so do not miss your chance to apply!