Gatwick, West Sussex
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
Not for Profit Senior Audit Manager
Gatwick / Remote Working
£60,000 - £70,000 + Cash Allowance
Do you have experience with the Not for Profit sector?
Are you an experienced Manager or Senior Manager with large firm experience?
Would you like to work for an award-winning Top 10 firm?
Senior Audit Manager Benefits
- £60k-£70k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
What is great about this Senior Audit Manager role?
This top 10 firm has almost ten years of consecutive growth and an impressive portfolio across the NFP sector.
This role would suit someone who has been a Manager for at least 3 years or an established Senior Manager, who is looking for a new challenge in a firm that can offer genuinely excellent opportunities for progression.
Because of the size of some of their clients, it would also suit those working in the big 4/top 10 who are looking for a challenging role with a better work-life balance.
- Manage a large client portfolio spread across the not for profit sector
- Responsible for directing all assurance services delivered
- Responsible for budgeting, WIP and billing of the team
- Managing and developing staff
- Client pitches, networking, and business development
Not for Profit Senior Audit Manager Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Experience managing a portfolio and people
- NFP client experience preferable
Not for Profit Senior Audit Manager next Steps:
This exciting Audit Senior Manager role has a structured path of progression, so please do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be commencing asap. Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.