Accounts Senior Manager
London's West End
£60,000 - £80,000
Are you fluent in a major European language including Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian or Turkish?
Or are you fluent in Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese?
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
I am eager to speak to highly experienced Qualified Accountants who have a wealth of experience gained within an accountancy practice.
Accounts Senior Manager responsibilities:
- Role consist of accounts, advisory, tax and business development
- Managing a portfolio of 70+ clients from various industries such as luxury hospitality, leisure, media, retail, food, start-ups and P.E (fee income c.£500k)
- Client turnovers range in size between £500k and £10m
- Reporting in line with FRS 102 and IFRS
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns, management accountants
- Managing a pool of 10 people juniors dealing with accountancy, tax, VAT and management accounts
- Manage the work in progress, billing process and credit control on the client portfolio
- Responsible for the development of new business strategies and achieving new clients, partnerships and referrals, help identify opportunities to up sell and cross sell services to clients
- Improving internal processes as well as developing new business segments
- Dealing with most commons' aspects of these businesses such as complex VAT issues, Intrastat, Consignment stocks, intra-group operations, cross border aspects.
This exciting opportunity would suit an experienced Qualified Accountant with extensive multi-disciplinary management accounting knowledge, corporation tax, FCA and other regulatory reporting experience
You must have an additional language skill to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this brand new Accounts Senior Manager and have the UK accountancy practice experience, please send your CV over ASAP to Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss this outstanding position in more detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.