£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
I am actively recruiting a brand-new Accounts Senior Manager / Client Manager role for a 5 Partner firm based in North London, offering 100% remote working (alternatively you can work some or all the time in their Barnet office). For employees working from home permanently on occasion they may be required to come to the office from time to time (e.g. client meetings).
- Salary - £50k-£65k
- Location - Remote Working / North London with Parking Available
- Access to Flexible Working Conditions
- 25 days + Bank Holiday
- 1 'Duvet' day per year
- December Annual Discretionary Bonus
- April 2022 Salary Review
Accounts Senior Manager / Client Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of a client group including advising clients on their accounting needs, resolving issues with clients and taking client meetings
- Client base is predominantly OMB's and SME's, across a range of sectors with a high number of property and construction clients with average client turnovers c.£2m-£10m, although ranging up to £80m
- Team Management including planning work, delegating and reviewing work, mentoring and training team members
- All aspects of accounting as the technical lead including; preparing and finalising accounts on larger and more complex clients
- Good understanding of tax issues both personal and corporate
- Managing deadlines to ensure work is completed to the required quality standards
- Becoming main contact for client ensuring clients needs are always met in a timely and professional manner
Having placed several people with this firm over the years, all the staff say the culture is wonderful and offers great work life balance.
The ideal Accounts Senior Manager will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have 5-8 years' UK accountancy practice experience
- Portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience
This is a gratifying and varied role with long term progression opportunities for the right person! I am a firm believer there is no reason to be going back into the office on a full time basis anymore so to apply for this flexible and exciting Accounts Senior Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.