Kate Bramwell Green
19 days ago
11 December 2021
Accounts Senior Manager - Director Track
I am actively recruiting an Accounts Senior Manager for a strong independent accountancy practice based in North-West London. This role has the potential to develop into Directorship, working closely with the current Directors you will assist with growth of the practice including business development and networking.
Accounts Senior Manager Benefits:
- Flexible Working Hours (core working hours are 10am - 3pm)
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Holiday buy scheme - purchase up to 5 additional annual leave days
What is exciting about this Accounts Senior Manager role?
- Planning and delivery of the accounts production for the entire client portfolio
- Client Sectors include property investment, manufacturing, technology and media companies with multimillion £ turnovers
- Overall management of the accounts department - manging a team of 5 accountants from Trainees to Managers including training and development
- Supervising, and reviewing of FRS102 1A financial statements produced by the team
- Planning, budgeting and billing of jobs
- Preparation of more complex accounts including consolidations, IFRS accounts and conversion projects
- Utilizing Caseware software
With a Directorship of home-grown and Top 6-trained talent, this is an ambitious firm who are looking to triple their revenue over the next couple of years. It really is great time to jump on board this thriving independent firm.
What do you need to be successful in this Accounts Senior Manager role?
- ACA or ACCA qualified with team management experience
- CaseWare experience beneficial not essential
- Experience of preparing and reviewing FRS102 financial statements
To apply for this exciting Accounts Senior Manager role contact Kate Green today on 07580 216907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.