£38000 - £44000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accounts Senior - Top 10
£38,000 - £43,000
We are working with a Top 10 practice based in Bristol that are looking to grow their Business Services team by recruiting for an Accounts Senior. We are ideally looking for a candidate that has some audit exposure, but is possibly keen to focus more on the accounts side of the role.
The main aspect of your role will be producing financial statements under a range of accounting frameworks including FRS 102 and IFRS.
Details of the role
- Preparation of statutory accounts (UK GAAP)
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flow for year-end accounting files
- Liaison with clients on technical accounting matters
- Dealing with any queries that come in from the clients
- Working on a large range of clients, typically from the SME space
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified, we will be able to consider part-qualified candidates also
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Experience of working on IFRS clients (beneficial but not essential)
- Experience of working on consolidated accounts
- Some exposure to audit work
Benefits of the role
- 25 days holiday (option to buy more)
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work either from home or in the office
- Progression to more senior positions and a clear career path ahead of you
If you are interested in applying, the client is looking to interview ASAP, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.