Accounts Senior - Top 10 Firm
Surrey - up to £40,000 + benefits
- Are you an Accounts Senior, who wants to work in a prestigious Top 10 accountancy practice?
- Do you want to escape the hectic City life and join a highly reputable firm close to home?
As the Accounts Senior, you will join a friendly and dynamic accounts team, where you will be able to build on your experience and advance with your career quickly.
The client base of this progressive firm is varied and interesting and as an Accounts Senior you will be dealing with a range of clients including both corporate and private clients.
This impressive firm has a rich and long-standing history and has proven to be one of the most successful accounting firms in the UK.
The Accounts Senior will be:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparing VAT/EC Sales list returns
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Providing training to junior members of staff
- Acting as first point of contact for clients and dealing with queries
The Successful Accounts Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Be working in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have experience in management accounts and financial accounts preparation
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have good working knowledge of accounting software
To discuss your suitability for this fantastic Accounts Senior position, please contact Nadia Atanasova on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6326. Interviews are taking place asap, so do not miss your chance to apply.