Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager/Manager - Top 20 Firm
Surrey - £50,000 - £60,000
- Do you want to be a part of a Top 20 UK chartered accountancy practice with proven growth record?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a Top 20 firm with progressive plans for the future. Career growth and personal development are integral parts of their business approach. The Audit and Accounts department has experienced significant success over the last few years which is why they are urgently looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager/ Manager with drive for success.
The Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager/Manager role:
- You will be managing an exciting portfolio of clients from a range of sectors and overseeing the bookkeeping, monthly management accounts and year end accounts.
- The Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager/Manager will be taking part in leading and overseeing audit engagements for clients with various size.
- You will be involved in billing as well as keeping jobs on budget to ensure relationships with clients are maintained
The Successful Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager/Manager will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified Assistant Manager/Manager, currently working within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Have experience in leading audit engagements from planning to completion, preparation of year-end accounts and management accounts
- Have working knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS
If you are an experienced and confident Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager/Manager, who wants to take their career to the next level, do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are taking place ASAP.
To discuss your suitability for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Nadia Atanasova on email@example.com or 0207 269 6326.