Accounts and Audit Client Manager
Location - Sutton
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts and Audit Client Manager, looking to work in a progressive and respected accountancy practice close to home?
- Do you want to work in a close-knit family feel firm with great support and progression opportunities?
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-growing accountancy practice, with established reputation in the market. This forward-thinking firm has 5 offices and is urgently seeking an Accounts and Audit Client Manager to join them in their busy Sutton office.
The firm provides a great working environment to its employees which is shown by their low staff turnover. There is a great sense of togetherness within the firm and you will receive the support you need to succeed within this Accounts and Audit Client Manager position.
As the Accounts and Audit Client Manager, you will be:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients including OMBs, retail, entertainment and construction clients with turnovers up to £5m
- Leading audit engagements for clients with turnovers up to £20m
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Attending client meetings and ensuring their expectations are met
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts and Audit Client Manager who wants to work in a firm, where you can benefit from a great work-life balance which does not come at the expense of your career progression.
This is a client-facing role and will suit an ambitious Accounts and Audit Client Manager with a commercial mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this role, you need to be ACA/ACCA qualified Client Manager with recent similar experience within practice environment and strong technical knowledge of preparing accounts and leading audit engagements.
If this Accounts and Audit Client Manager role sounds as the perfect opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch. For further discussion please contact Nadia Atanasova.
0207 269 6326