£47000 - £57000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Accounts and Audit Manager
Up to £57,000
Are you looking to take a step up within your accounting career?
Would you like to work with a varied portfolio of corporate clients?
Have you got experience leading audits and managing small teams on projects?
I am keen to find an Accounts and Audit Manager to join this Oxfordshire-based accountancy practice. Based in Northern Oxfordshire, this is the ideal commute for those coming in from wider Oxfordshire, Cheltenham, Coventry and Milton Keynes - with free parking on-site.
Throughout lockdown, this firm has continued to grow due to their well-established client base and 20% of there staff where hired throughout 2020. Now would be the ideal time to join the firm and take on your own portfolio of clients including academies, manufacturing, and agricultural clients.
This Accounts and Audit Manager position:
- 60% Accounts and 40% Audit
- Acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Managing teams across both Accounts and Audit
- Assisting with Senior Managers and Partners with business development
- Reviewing accounts, audit and tax work prepared by more junior staff. Includes corporate and unincorporated clients
- Fantastic career progression prospects with promotion upon merit
- Flexibility with working hours and locations. Every employee is given a laptop and monitor to set up work from anywhere. Your hours are also extremely flexible making this the ideal opportunity for Parents factoring in the school run!
- Great socials, in person and virtually, including; Christmas parties, cocktail making, charity days, quizzes and many more
- Generous benefits package, including a health care scheme that enables you to earn rewards
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager looking to take a step up within their career or an experienced Manager seeking a new role with great career progression prospects. If you are ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking for a new role that offers unrivalled career progression, do not hesitate to get in touch
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance for more information or to apply
Call on 0207 269 6353
Email on email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.