Accounts and Audit Manager
Surrey - up to £60,000
- Are you an ambitious and proactive ACA/ACCA Qualified Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager/Manager, who is looking to progress into a gratifying and dynamic role?
- Do you want to take your career into the next level and move to an award-winning Top 20 accountancy practice?
- Are you tired of commuting to London and want to find a position near your home where you can have a good work-life balance?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable Top 20 accountancy practice, a specialist within the owner managed business area across the UK. The firm has established great reputation and long-term relationships with their clients and due to their rapid progress is urgently seeking for an Accounts and Audit Manager to join their busy department.
The Accounts and Audit Manager role:
- As the Accounts and Audit Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of clients from a range of sectors including retail, PR, hospitality, automotive, technology and more!
- The successful candidate will be overseeing the bookkeeping, management accounts and year end accounts preparation of various clients. You will be able to take part in audit engagements from various size as well.
- The Accounts and Audit Manager will be responsible for a team of juniors, ensuring they receive training and support. You will be supervising and reviewing their work and helping with any queries.
The Successful Accounts and Audit Manager will be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with recent experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be experienced in managing a portfolio of clients
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team
- Have experience with FRS102 and IFRS
To discuss your availability for this exciting Accounts and Audit Manager position, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place asap.