£40000 - £55000 per annum
10 months ago
Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager
Surrey/ Greater London
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Do you want to manage your own portfolio of OMB & SME clients?
Would you like to work closer to home within a well-reputed, Top 20 Accountancy Practice?
I am currently working closely with this Top 20 client on a brand-new Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager opportunity in Surrey/ Greater London. This is the perfect commute for those travelling from Kingston, Clapham or Woking areas with free off-road parking and just a short walk from the local train station.
With brand-new offices and great working culture, there are many great things about this Top 20 firm:
- Competitive benefits package
- Growing office with opportunity for fast career progression
- Close-knit team with great social events - there is a roof-top balcony available for client and staff events
- Free parking close to the office
- Excellent pension scheme
This Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager role will consist of:
- Managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients
- The split of work is 70% accounts and 30% audit
- Planning and delivering accounts and audit assignments
- Supervising juniors and aiding with staff training and development
- Managing client communication
The ideal candidate for this Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager role will have excellent client-facing skills and a wealth of UK based accountancy practice experience. If you are ACA/ACCA qualified or a finalist and are interested in this Accounts and Audit Manager or Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager position, then do not hesitate to get in contact - interviews are beginning next week.
Contact me on 0207 269 6353 or Jordanne.email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.