£40000 - £55000 per annum
22 days ago
29 October 2020
Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager
Surrey/ Greater London
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Do you want to manage your own portfolio of OMB & SME clients?
Would you like to work closer to home within a well-reputed, Top 20 Accountancy Practice?
I am currently working closely with this Top 20 client on a brand-new Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager opportunity in Surrey/ Greater London. This is the perfect commute for those travelling from Kingston, Clapham or Woking areas with free off-road parking and just a short walk from the local train station.
With brand-new offices and great working culture, there are many great things about this Top 20 firm:
- Competitive benefits package
- Growing office with opportunity for fast career progression
- Close-knit team with great social events - there is a roof-top balcony available for client and staff events
- Free parking close to the office
- Excellent pension scheme
This Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager role will consist of:
- Managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients
- The split of work is 70% accounts and 30% audit
- Planning and delivering accounts and audit assignments
- Supervising juniors and aiding with staff training and development
- Managing client communication
The ideal candidate for this Accounts and Audit Manager or Assistant Manager role will have excellent client-facing skills and a wealth of UK based accountancy practice experience. If you are ACA/ACCA qualified or a finalist and are interested in this Accounts and Audit Manager or Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager position, then do not hesitate to get in contact - interviews are beginning next week.
Contact me on 0207 269 6353 or Jordanne.email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.