£22000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Accounts and Audit Semi Senior
Up to £35,000k + Study Support
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you have audit experience from a UK based accountancy practice?
Are you looking to join a firm with fantastic benefits, and a supportive environment?
This impressive and growing 5 Partner firm based in the centre of beautiful Farnham town, is looking to add a Part Qualified Accountant with audit experience to their busy general practice team.
Accounts and Audit Semi Senior Benefits:
- 23 days holiday - increasing with long service
- Additional holiday purchase scheme - up to 5 days
- Flexi-time can be accrued up to a maximum of 5 days
- New business commission
- Life Assurance (4 X annual salary)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Christmas Party, for all employees and partners
- Summer Party, for all employees and their family
- Social committee
- Bowling nights
- Quiz nights
- Meals & drinks after work
What is great about this firm?
- This impressive firm supports all surrounding local businesses and a number of businesses in the West End of London. They are a very strong training firm - with the highest accolades for the training of staff at all levels across all disciplines with regards the ACA and ACCA.
- They see themselves as a market leader focusing on a clients bases which have turnovers between £100k and £10 million across allindustries. They are always looking to grow and work in new sectors, and see them selves as a modern firm who are always looking to introduce the latest technology, benefits and processes to ensure they maintain the best client services.
- They are modern offices with nice location with nearby castle, cobbled streets, restaurants, bars and coffee shops. They have breakout areas and social responsibility in the local area, they are well known for their size.
- There is always a route for ambitious people within the firm - many of the Partners started in the firm as Trainees, and they are always looking for people to make that step within the firm and make the commitment.
Accounts and Audit Semi Senior Responsibilities:
- Prepare statutory accounts for large corporate clients, LLPs, limited companies
- Assist with audit engagements, from planning to completion
- Corporate Tax returns
- Prepare VAT returns
If you are studying for your ACA or ACCA and have UK accountancy practice experience, don't hesitate to get in touch about his exciting new Accounts and Audit Semi Senior roles today, email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.