£38000 - £45000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
£35,000 - £45,000
Are you looking to join a local firm with an exciting client base and fast progression?
Are you qualified for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you want flexible working opportunities?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading 5 Director accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts Senior.
Their clients are diverse and vary across many sectors including estate agents, mobile home parks, group accounts, car dealerships recruitment consultants and more. Clients range in size with turnovers from £50k and rising to £200m
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Commission for Introduction of new clients to the business
- Study Support for Professional Exams
- 20 Days holiday + Buy and sell up to 5 holidays
- Flexible working
- Quarterly Staff Events
- Dress Down Fridays
Accounts Senior Responsibilities
- The split of work is 75% accounts and 25% audit
- Prepare larger non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review directly by a director
- Manage smaller less complex audit assignments
- Carry out ad hoc Audit tasks by themselves (e.g. stock counts, client money audits etc.)
- Review VAT Returns for clients
- Assist Client managers on larger more complex accounts and audit assignment
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients
Interviews are taking place this week, so I would like to hear back from ACA or ACCA studiers with good accountancy knowledge, client-facing skills and people who are able to hit the ground running.
If you are ACA/ ACCA part qualified and are looking for a firm that offers continuous training and full study support apply today! This is a great Accounts Senior opportunity that will not be around for long if you are seeking the next step in your career or are looking for a stepping stone into industry do not hesitate to get in touch. Call/email Kate Green on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.