City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
Accounts and Audit Senior
Location: Jubilee and Metropolitan Line
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 + fantastic opportunities
- Would you like to join a well-established and highly reputable accountancy practice with over 80 years of experience?
- Do you want to have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients in the Media and Entertainment industry?
What is great about the Accounts and Audit Senior Role
- Fantastic exposure to clients including some of the biggest stars in the Film, Music and Theatre sectors
- Amazing progression opportunities and promote from within culture
- Work-life balance is a priority, no one stays after 5,30pm in the office
- Relaxed dress code, including dress down Friday
- Fun and friendly working environment with many sociable events throughout the year including Christmas party and Summer event day
As an Accounts and Audit, you will be:
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients from the Media and Entertainment, Charities, Retail, Manufacturing sectors with an average turnover of £20m.
- Working in a role split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Supervising small teams and reviewing the work of junior members
To succeed within this Accounts and Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified
- Have a proven experience in professional UK-based accountancy practice environment
- Be able to lead audits from planning to completion
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
My client is conducting interviews next week! Please contact Kate Green for further discussion on 0207 639 6363 or email me on email@example.com. Looking forward to speaking with you!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.