Accounts and Audit Senior - A Forward-Thinking 6-Partner Firm
Guildford - up to 45,000 + free parking
- Do you want to work in a dynamic and supportive accountancy practice which is close to home?
- Are you an Accounts and Audit Senior looking to join a firm where you will be treated as an individual from day 1?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly reputable accountancy practice in Guildford where you will be able to take your career to the next level. The firm invests in your personal and professional development, and offers training and support as well as unlimited opportunities for progression.
This progressive firm provides a range of Advisory and Transaction services for their clients making the workload extremely varied and interesting including a variety of deals, buying and selling of companies and due diligence work
This accountancy practice has just moved to brand new and modern offices and offers free parking on site to all members of staff! Due to their success and new business wins, a new Accounts and Audit Senior is urgently needed to join their busy audit and accounts teams!
As the Accounts and Audit Senior you will be:
- Working on a split of 70% accounts and 30% audit
- Working with an interesting and extremely diverse client base including property, law firms, FCA clients, arts, architects, banks, retail, media & entertainment and more with turnovers up to 50m!
- Leading audit engagements and preparing statutory and management accounts
- Communicating with clients and Partners
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
The successful Audit and Accounts Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience with audit and accounts
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be in close contact with Partners and clients
- Experience with CCH is a bonus
To apply for this amazing Accounts and Audit Senior position, or for more details please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance!