Accounts and Audit Senior
Full-time or Part-Time - Up to £45,000
Would you like to join the fastest growing Top 60 accountancy practice in Oxfordshire?
Are you seeking a varied role that will enable you to work across a variety of sectors?
Have you got excellent client-facing skills and would like to exercise them with your own unique client base?
After recently catching up with this Top 60 accountancy practice based in Oxfordshire, I am keen to find an Accounts and Audit Senior to join their growing practice. This is a great commute for those coming in from Reading, Maidenhead, Oxford and surrounding areas with the office being located a short walk from the local train station (GWR). The role is highly varied with responsibility being encouraged from the off.
The Accounts and Audit Senior role will consist of:
- Preparing statutory accounts, draft tax computations, and consolidations
- Being responsible for audit work with client turnover up to £100m
- Working closely with the audit partner and audit manager
- Completing audit testing on site at clients' premises
What will you need?
- To be ACA or ACCA qualified or Part Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years UK based accountancy practice experience
- Excellent client-facing skills with relevant experience
- A full driving licence and your own car
The fun stuff:
- Competitive salary, that rivals those found in the City
- 23 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Corporate reward scheme
- Flexible working with both full and part time options available
If you like the sound of this role and would like to be put forward contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are commencing now so don't wait around
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.