£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Accounts and Audit Senior
Up to £45,000 + Flexible working
Are you looking to work within a dynamic and supportive accountancy practice?
Do you have a variety of accounts experience and are looking to take on some audit?
Would you like fast career-progression as you work a client-facing role from the first day?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly reputable accountancy practice in Guildford where you will be able to take your career to the next level. This firm invests in your personal and professional development, moulding each role around the person and their strong points.
Clients are highly varied across this firm, providing a range of Advisory and Transaction services for their clients. You will be an expert on your clients every need, making the workload extremely varied and interesting including a variety of deals, buying and selling of companies and due diligence work.
This accountancy practice has just moved to brand new and modern offices and offers free parking on-site to all members of staff! Due to their success and new business wins, a new Accounts and Audit Senior is urgently needed to join their busy accounts teams!
As the Accounts and Audit Senior you will be:
- Working on a flexible split of 70% accounts and 30% audit
- Working with an interesting and extremely diverse client base including property, law firms, FCA clients, arts, architects, banks, retail, media & entertainment and more with turnovers up to 50m!
- Leading audit engagements and preparing statutory and management accounts
- Communicating with clients and Partners
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
The successful Audit and Accounts Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience within accounts (audit experience would also be helpful but is not essential)
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be in close contact with Partners and clients
To apply for this Accounts and Audit Senior position, or for more details please contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com. Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.