3 months ago
Accounts and Audit Senior
Full-time or Part-Time - Up to £45,000
Would you like to join the fastest growing Top 60 accountancy practice in Oxfordshire?
Are you seeking a varied role that will enable you to work across a variety of sectors?
Have you got excellent client-facing skills and would like to exercise them with your own unique client base?
After recently catching up with this Top 60 accountancy practice based in Oxfordshire, I am keen to find an Accounts and Audit Senior to join their growing practice. This is a great commute for those coming in from Reading, Maidenhead, Oxford and surrounding areas with the office being located a short walk from the local train station (GWR). The role is highly varied with responsibility being encouraged from the off.
The Accounts and Audit Senior role will consist of:
- Preparing statutory accounts, draft tax computations, and consolidations
- Being responsible for audit work with client turnover up to £100m
- Working closely with the audit partner and audit manager
- Completing audit testing on site at clients' premises
What will you need?
- To be ACA or ACCA qualified or Part Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years UK based accountancy practice experience
- Excellent client-facing skills with relevant experience
- A full driving licence and your own car
The fun stuff:
- Competitive salary, that rivals those found in the City
- 23 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Corporate reward scheme
- Flexible working
If you like the sound of this role and would like to be put forward contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com. Interviews are commencing now so don't wait around
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.