Accounts and Audit Senior - Maidenhead
Salary - up to £45,000 + free parking
- Are you a talented and ambitious Audit and Accounts Senior, who is looking to progress into a managerial position?
- Do you want to work in a fast-growing accountancy practice, with limitless opportunities career development?
My client, a dynamic and proficient practice based in Maidenhead has a career opening for an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Accounts and Audit Senior. The Firm is looking for a self-motivated individual, with a passion for management and someone who can work with a high level of authority when necessary.
As the Audit and Accounts Senior you will be:
- Working with 70% accounts and 30% audit split
- Working with a diverse client base from sectors including medical industry, service companies, recruitment firms, consultants and sports people
- Leading audit engagements for clients with various size
- Preparing year end accounts
- Reviewing the work of junior members of staff
This is a pivotal position for the success and continued growth of the firm. The successful candidate will have opportunities for career progression as the firm is continuously growing. This is a client-facing Accounts and Audit Senior position which is why excellent communication skills are a must.
The successful Accounts and Audit Senior will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or finalist)
- Have strong experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Able to lead audits from planning to completion
- Able to prepare year-end accounts in line with FRS102/ FRS105
We expect a high interest in this Accounts and Audit Senior position due to the client base and variety of duties, if you would like to discuss your suitability for this role in further detail please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org