Audit and Accounts Senior
Henley-on-Thames - up to 45,000
- Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior, looking to join a close-knit team, where you will receive training and development?
- Do you want to cut down on your commute and work close to home?
This is a great opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join an accountancy practice with over 30 years' experience.
The firm is located in a picturesque area in Henley-on-Thames and you will save time and costs from commuting.
The audit and accounts team is friendly and supported, and you will be welcomed from day one. As the Audit and Accounts Senior you will join a close-knit and friendly team, where you will receive the support and training from day one so you progress quickly with your career.
As the Audit and Accounts Senior you will be:
- Working with an interesting and extremely diverse client base from a range of industry sectors including pharmaceutical, manufacturing, consulting, service providers and more
- Working with clients with turnovers from 250k to 20m!
- Leading audit engagements for clients with various size
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Be a first point of contact for clients
The successful Audit and Accounts Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience with accounts
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be in close contact with Partners and clients
- Experience with CCH is a bonus
To apply for this great Audit and Accounts Senior role, or for more details please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com. Do not miss your chance, interviews are taking place ASAP.