£45000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Mixed Accounts and Tax Manager
Up to £55k
Would you like to work for a firm that offers broad exposure to agricultural and property clients?
Have you got an ACA / ACCA qualification and extensive experience working within an accountancy practice?
Are you looking for clear career progression with a path to Partner?
Having just caught up with one of the Partners at this award-winning accountancy practice in Oxfordshire, I am keen to find an Accounts and Tax Manager to join their team and take on an exciting portfolio of agriculture and property clients. Based in Northern Oxfordshire, this is the ideal commute for those coming in from wider Oxfordshire, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
- Fantastic career progression prospects with promotion upon merit
- Flexibility with working hours and locations. Every employee is given a laptop and monitor to set up work from anywhere. Your hours are also extremely flexible making this the ideal opportunity for Parents factoring in the school run!
- Great socials, in person and virtually, including; Christmas parties, cocktail making, charity days, quizzes and many more
- Generous benefits package, including a health care scheme that enables you to earn rewards
This Accounts and Tax Manager position:
- 70% Accounts and 30% Tax
- Work closely with a portfolio of agriculture and property clients - acting as there first point of contact
- Reviewing accounts and tax returns prepared by more junior staff. Including corporate and unincorporated clients
- Assisting with the management of the Agriculture and Property Department to meet departmental objectives through planning. This includes completing staff appraisals, monitoring and effective delegation, utilising the skills and knowledge within the existing team and sourcing additional knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts and Tax Assistant Manager looking to take a step up within their career or an experienced Manager seeking a new role with great career progression prospects. If you are ACA or ACCA qualified and have experience with agricultural clients, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Interviews are commencing now!
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance for more information or to apply
Call on 0207 269 6353
Email on email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.