Accounts and Tax Senior
Up to £45,000
- Would you like to work closer to home?
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified and interested in being a future Partner?
- Do you have experience in both accounting and personal tax matters?
I have just met with a well-established and fast-paced 6 Partner accountancy practice based in Billericay, who are looking for an Accounts and Tax Senior due to a series of recent client wins. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for both an East London and Essex based Accounts and Tax Senior, just a 5-minute walk from the local train station and providing on-site parking for all staff.
The business services team strive to deliver a broad range of accounts and tax services to a range of Owner Managed businesses including property developers, fashion, creative industries and transport. With a rich history, this accountancy practice is proud that most of their business comes through word of mouth and referrals! This opportunity would suit an Accountant who is looking to build their own portfolio of clients as well as fast track their career, with current Partners winding down they are looking for their future Partners.
They provide a great work culture with a generous benefits package including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas party
- Remote working
- Core hours being either 8.00am - 4.30pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Free on-site parking for all staff
As an Accounts and Tax Senior your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Acting as first point of contact to a varied portfolio of clients
- Client turnovers ranging between £2M - £10M
- Reviewing financial statements and finalising accounts
- Preparation and filing of personal tax returns
- Management accounts services to include forecasting and budgeting
- Assisting clients with queries
- Advising clients on tax matters
- Assisting with the management of the staff
- Utilising Iris and Xero
The ideal Accounts and Tax Senior candidate will; -
- Have at least 3 years' UK practice experience
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a strong attention to detail and client-facing/communication skills
- Have previous accounting and personal tax experience
- Be required to have strong people management skills
There is genuine potential for this role to develop into Partnership in the future, with current Partners having trained with the firm, and one Partner who recently re-joined after spending some time at a Top 10 practice.
I am looking for an ambitious Accounts and Tax Senior to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place next week, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 0207 269 6361 or email me on Abbigail.email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.