Acquisition & Conversion Specialist, London - £30,000
- Do you have a direct supporter engagement and acquisition background?
- Do you have an interest in developing and establishing new products and appeals?
- Would you like to work for an established national health charity?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic health charity who are seeking a new Acquisition & Conversion Specialist in London. In this position, you will be responsible for developing appeals and new products aimed to inspire supporters and donors to stay with the charity. The role will be contributing to the wider public fundraising team target which is currently forecast to raise £12.5 million this year.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well established national health charity
- Recognised brand
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave policy
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Discounts and savings on own charity products and publications
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Helping to create appeals and new products aimed to inspire supporters and donors to stay with the charity
- Contributing to the wider public fundraising team target which is currently forecast to raise £12.5million this year
- Identifying and activating supporters for the charity
- Helping to establish positive supporter journeys
- Inspiring supporters for long-term value
- Supporting the fundraising programme and establishing new fundraising products inspired by a test-and-learn culture to help keep the organisation's Individual Giving activity at the forefront of the UK charity sector
- Connecting with teams across the business to help generate income and engagement
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful supporter engagement and fundraising background
- Experience in acquisition and conversion
- Previously helped assist with successful supporter journeys
- Helped supported and influenced new products and appeals to improve Individual Giving
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
If you are interested in applying for this Acquisition & Conversion Specialist role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.