£45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
Actuarial Monitoring - Project Manager, London (initially remote based), Regulator, £53,000
- Do you have a project management background in actuarial monitoring work?
- Do you have experience of working in a regulated environment?
- Would you like to work for a leading and well-known regulator?
Main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Director of Actuarial Policy to coordinate with the Supervision colleagues in undertaking the organisation's oversight work of the actuarial profession
- The successful applicant will be providing a significant contribution to the policy framework to build the organisation's actuarial monitoring work, and a proposed programme for the work to ensure it meets the organisation's public interest responsibilities in this area
- Must have a background in actuarial work and industry experience in a relevant regulatory role
- Be knowledgeable of the standards and guidance issued by the IFoA
- Need to have excellent communications skills and be able to translate complex technical concepts and ideas to non-specialist audiences
- Need to have strong project management skills
- Experience of leading the development of strategic engagement programmes for a vast range of stakeholders
- Degree-level qualification and / or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Being a qualified member of an actuarial, legal professional or accountancy body would be desirable and useful
- Knowledge and interest in the audit standards would be desirable
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Actuarial Monitoring - Project Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.