City of London, London
£20000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Health
22 days ago
02 October 2020
Are you experienced in training staff? Do you have solid knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations/ GDPR/ financial compliance? My client is a growing accountancy practice and they could have a suitable role for you!
I have just caught up with one of the Partners of a top accountancy firm and they are keen on finding someone to help with:
- Anti-money laundering claims and compliance
- GDPR regulations and training
- General technical training/ guidance on financial compliance
- FCA regulations
- Client onboarding regulations
- Student training
- Ethical matters
This person will be:
- Knowledgable/ experienced with multiple parts of the spec
- Confident and clear in communication
- Self-sufficient, keen to add value and take work from the partnership
- Moving from an analytical/ regulatory background
The spec is quite broad and so is the candidate pool so if you do tick some of the boxes above, it's worth getting your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.