£140000 - £170000 per annum + Additional benefits
2 months ago
Antitrust/Competition Lawyer - US Firm
A brilliant opportunity to join a market-leading Competition Group
- Do you have London and Brussels-based experience?
- Are you looking to join an award-winning Antitrust/Competition practice?
- Would you like to develop and excel within a well-recognised firm?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading US firm looking for a high calibre Antitrust/Competition Lawyer to join their top-tier practice in London. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior to mid-level associate with c.1-3 years post qualification experience to engage with a high level of client contact.
This award-winning Antitrust practice has held a recognised position in the market for a consistent strength across the UK, EU and USA. The firm is also highly ranked across all legal directories and is regularly involved with high-profile matters.
This particular firm offers a fantastic salary and is a very popular choice among Magic Circle and Silver Circle Lawyers looking to join a top US firm.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- C.1-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong Antitrust/Competition experience obtained at a top practice
- Those who also have experience in Brussels will be of significant interest
- Experience interacting with the European Commission and/or UK Competition Authorities
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.