£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
7 months ago
Applications Support Manager - £60,000, London, Health Regulator
- Are you an IT Support professional with a background in helping organisations to modernise their IT infrastructure and business application architecture?
- Are you experienced in Dynamics 365?
- Would you like to work for a well-known regulator?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a notable London based regulator who are seeking an Applications Support Manager.
This role reports to the Assistant Director, Technology and will be responsible for technical ownership of the regulator's IT applications.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely well-located London offices
- 30 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Season ticket loan
- Agile and flexible working
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading and managing the Application Support Team, supplying exemplary 3rd line support services for all core business applications
- Ensuring speedy resolution of incidents assigned to the team and contracted 3rd parties
- Defining, agreeing and reviewing SLAs and KPIs and ensuring that these are suitable and are being meet by the Application Support Team and 3rd parties
- Ensuring new services and application modifications are moved seamlessly into support including Dynamics 365 development
- Reducing frequency of incidents impacting the organisation's applications
- Recommending improvements for Application Support and IT strategy
- Being aware of industry developments and recommended software enhancements
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Proven experience of leading Application Support, IT strategy, and Dynamics 365
- A degree qualification in ICT related field or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 qualification or equivalent experience
- ITIL V3 or V4 qualified (highly desirable)
- A background in a politically sensitive environment would be of interest
- Must have strong stakeholder management skills
- An understanding or interest in health and or care would be highly appealing
If you are interested in applying for this Applications Support Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.