Up to £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Area Housing Manager, £50,000 + Bonus and Benefits, East London
For a large Housing Group, we are looking for an Area Housing Manager to lead, motivate and develop a team of 8 overseeing a demanding PFI Contract. As part of the Senior PFI Housing Management Team, this role will champion the raising of standards, the implementation of robust processes and procedures and seek to embed a culture change in alignment with the strategic direction and KPI's, improving the quality of life for all service users. The Area Housing Manager will manage resources to provide first-rate customer service, challenge objectives and inspire the team to exceed targets around tenancy and estate-management. The Area Housing Manager is accountable for the improved performance and delivery of the PFI Housing Management Contract.
- Lead, inspire and develop Area Team to deliver first-rate customer service focused services and excellent standards of tenant and estate services
- Review, support and develop Area Team to ensure staff hit individual and team targets
- Support Head of Housing to identify, develop and implement service and contract improvements including KPI improvements, quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Inspire, lead, and motivate team to exceed targets and KPI's
- Implement robust processes and procedures to ensure performance of PFI Contract is exceeded.
- Support elected members and deal with their enquiries; Manage and monitor elected member casework
- Monitor Area Budgets, ensuring value for money for tenants and leaseholders
- Ensure all customer and service complaints are investigated, resolved, and responded to
- Develop and deliver Tenancy and Estate Management Improvement Plans
- Encourage tenant and leaseholder involvement to ensure engagement and influence
- Ensure operational procedures and processes are developed, reviewed, and updated
- Take part in forums, review panels, partnership meetings, tenant and resident meetings and community events
- CIH qualified or substantial track-record of success within Social Housing
- Front-line area housing management experience dealing with complex issues and priorities
- Experience leading, motivating, developing and performance managing teams to achieve challenging targets and objectives
- Experience of contract management within Social Housing, ideally with experience of a PFI housing management environment
- Experience of legal and statutory frameworks relating to employment, social housing, and FM services
- Demonstrable evidence of improving services and performance for tenants and leaseholders
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.