Assistant Director of Finance - up to £58,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Are you experienced in leading a highly performing finance team?
- Have you in-depth experience of managing all aspects of finance, accounting, forecasting, payroll and reporting operations? for over 1800 staff?
- Would you like to work for one of the UK's biggest faith-based organisations?
What's the Role?
A faith-based nation-wide organisation is recruiting a permanent Assistant Director of Finance. You'll be:
- Leading, managing and building capacity of Finance Team, including performance targets
- Managing the accounting and treasury functions
- Providing pre and post-investment appraisal for projects and capital expenditure
- Monitoring SLA and KPI's across the finance and operations function
- Oversee the provision of bureau payroll, benefits and tax recovery services
- Ensuring all financial controls and procedures are robust and adhered to
- Oversee all risk and insurance matters
- Business partner with key stakeholders to embed an ethos of continuous improvement
- Oversee the development of all financial systems
- Manage transaction processing including the nominal ledger, balance sheet, banking and investment arrangements
- Supervise the preparation of budgets, forecasts, monthly management accounts and other reporting
- Manage the accurate preparation and audit of all statutory accounts to SORP standards.
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB qualified with a degree or relevant work experience
- Proven senior financial leadership experience including preparation of financial plans, accounts and budgets
- Proven experience of leading, managing and developing a finance team
- Experience of audit processes and dealing with Auditors
What will you gain from this role?
- Exceptional final salary pension scheme (24% employer contribution)
- Generous annual leave and additional 3 days over Christmas and New Year
- Season ticket loan and Childcare vouchers
- Family friendly and flexible working
- In-house and external training and study support
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me directly.