£15.00 - £22 per hour
3 months ago
Grants and Donor Accounts Assistant: £15 PAYE / £20 Ltd Co. (3-4 months +)
For an international NGO based in central London, we are recruiting a Grants and Donor Accounts Assistant for up to 4 months. Reporting to the International Grants Accountant, this role will focus on the restricted grant funding via DFID and will support budgeting, reporting, compliance and financial management of grants managed by the International Office including all finance-related work with grant-receiving partners. The Grants and Donor Accounts Assistant is a key part of improving the programme delivery by supporting budget holders.
- Support production of financial reporting in compliance with donor and internal requirements for all grants managed, supporting the Senior International Grant Accountant
- Generate and review transactional reports and complete corrections and adjustments
- Receive, process and account for expenditure by grant partners
- Produce reforecasts where required by the donor with input from grant budget holders
- Support budgeting of new grant proposals
- Support compliance of grants with financial policies
- Responsible for monitoring, recording, and reporting time allocation on a daily basis on programmes with partners and project accounting teams
What will you bring to this role?
- Part-qualified CCAB with excellent understanding of accounting for restricted income and expenditure
- Understanding of double entry and how to make corrections and adjustments
- Experience in restricted grant reporting, ideally from an international NGO
- Experience of working with overseas partners and offices
- Excellent Excel skills including vlookups and sumifs
- Experience of DFID, USAID and EC is ideal
- Ideally experience of Access Dimensions
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.