£28000 - £38000 per annum
6 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant
£28,000 - £38,000
Our client, a fantastic multi-Partner practice based in Farnham in Surrey is looking to bring in an Assistant Management Accountant to the team to get stuck in to a busy, exciting role, working with forward-thinking, like-minded individuals.
You'll gain excellent exposure to a range of clients, have free parking on site, your progression path planned out for you and will receive a generous salary and benefits package. The location is great and typically you are heading away from traffic! Making it much more accessible, with the opportunity to work from home also.
What's great about this Assistant Management Accountant role?
- You will be working in a friendly and sociable team, with the firm located in an excellent location for access
- Reporting in to Partners, you will have responsibility to manage your own client portfolio
- There is the opportunity to work from either home or the office, high amount of flexible working on offer
- You will have a mixed role, focusing around bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT
Your role as an Assistant Management Accountant
- Providing bookkeeping services to your portfolio of clients
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing financial data up to trial balance
- Management accounts preparation
- Prepayments, accruals and VAT returns
What do the staff/team think
There is a strong 'family' feel to the firm and typically their staff stay put, they don't typically lose any staff to competitors of theirs
They have a great track record of promoting from within and will provide good training and feedback on performance to all staff
What you'll need to succeed
- They are relatively flexible in terms of the background, ideally you will come from another accountancy practice
- You should be either AAT or ACCA qualified, OR, studying towards one of these qualifications
- Ideally you will have experience of Sage and Excel (Xero would be beneficial)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- A strong communicator, able to liaise with stakeholders across all levels
If this role seems like the type of position that you would be interested in, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, you can call me on 07841 864239.
This client offers strong progression, you will get regular salary reviews and be able to work on some superb clients.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.