£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
27 October 2021
Assistant Management Accountant: £30,000 - £35,000 | Permanent | London
For a global education company, we're recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role will assist in the production of management accounts and the production of accurate and insightful management information. The Assistant Management Accountant will lead on the accounting for the Publishing entity, working closely with budget holders and finance business partners. This role will suit someone who is studying towards their ACCA, CIMA or ACA and someone who is familiar with month-end journals, accruals, and prepayments. Based out of the London office, this role attracts very flexible working.
- Process financial information to help deliver monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments, income reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
- Lead the quarterly intercompany process, including invoicing and reconciliation
- Support with year-end reconciliations, liaising with Audit as necessary
- Help with process automation and transformation / improvement
- Provide support to the Management Accountant and Head of Business Partnering
- Part-qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA or AAT qualified
- Experience of accruals, prepayments, and month-end journals
- Pro-active, keen to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a large to medium-sized organisation
- Strong MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Sun Systems (ideally)
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.