Tax Assistant Manager - Global Compliance Reporting
Up to £55,000
- Day to day contact for clients in your portfolio
- Train, mentor and supervise junior staff
- Establish and build relationships with clients and within the firm
- Business development
- Deliver tax projects maintaining technical quality standard
- Own client end to end process for clients in compliance and reporting portfolio
- Flexible working
- Client facing role
- No time sheets
- Supportive working environment
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- ACA/ACCA/CA/CTA qualified
- Experience working in a compliance and reporting environment, preferably FS Tax environment
- Project management experience
- Previous experience managing and training junior staff
To apply, or to find out more information, get in contact with Laura now: 02074 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.