High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Assistant Payroll Manager, High Wycombe - £40,000 - £42,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll experience working in a large and diverse organisation?
- Do you have a Diploma in Payroll Management?
- Would you like to work for a growing industry leader?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with a growing industry leader to recruit for an Assistant Payroll Manager. This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career in payroll reporting to a Payroll Manager.
What's great about this company?
- Well established growing company
- Clear purpose with a collaborative and inclusive culture
- Excellent company benefits
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme and various benefits
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Providing full payroll administration and analytics to all internal and external clients.
- Managing the day to day payroll operations of the business using the RSM payrite system
- Working with the Payroll Manager providing support to all areas of the Shared services function
- Ensuring all activities are managed in accordance with provider guidelines
- Reconciliation of PAYE for all payrolls
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Diploma in Payroll Management or similar qualification
- Previous experience in Payroll within a large and diverse organisation
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Ability to plan, organise with excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Payroll Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.